• Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing.
• Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind.
• Individuals that are bothered by their acne scars, stretch marks or large pores.
• Individuals that have fine lines and wrinkles.
• Minimal pain.
• Erythema (superficial reddening of the skin).
• Warm, tight or itchy skin.
• Minor bleeding like any major procedure, micro-needling poses a risk of bleeding and infection.
• It's also possible to have and allergic reaction to materials used during or after the procedure.
You can help minimize these risks by following the advice and instructions of your doctor, both before and after your procedure. If you have any concerns about the risks involved, please consult your doctor.
Before and Afters